HYPHAE NFT SERIES
We are extremely privileged to introduce our second NFT exhibition ‘Hyphae’ by the talented Scott Darby.
Hyphae is inspired by the seemingly endless fractal patterns found in nature, with 8 beautifully crafted pieces available.
HOW IT WORKS
Upon purchase, you will receive one Hyphae NFT at random, containing a random still frame from one of the video pieces.
These pieces are tiered in rarity, with varying quantities on each tier available to be drawn. Quanta being the rarest, and Veins being the most common. The top two rarest tiers, ‘Roots’ and ‘Quanta’ will come with the video file as standard.
Collectors will have the ability to burn NFTs in order to receive either a super rare video piece, or receive a piece in the next rarity tier up.
So for example, we have a total of 4181 ‘Fire’ still images available to be drawn from mint. Burning 8 of these gives you a 27.58% chance of pulling the full ‘Fire’ video NFT, and there is a 72.42% chance of receiving an ‘Earth’ still in the next rarity tier up instead. There will also be more burns coming in the future.
*Everyone that burns veins pieces will receive a video. 72.34% will received the original video piece from which the stills are derived as well as a tier up ‘Fire’ still. 27.66% of burns will pull an extremely rare, ‘Veins: Evolved’ piece.
We applied a combination of Fibonacci sequence and Lucas numbers to our mathematical models for supply, burn quantities and percentage chance of receiving a video versus a tier up. Fibonacci sequence Is repeated throughout much of natures growth patterns due to efficient use of resources. Our quantities utilise these numbers to create a balanced and proportionate ecosystem for collectors.
There will be 14783 hyphae NFT’s minted, and the price will increase in batches.
To reward collectors of the ‘Pioneers’ NFT series, we are airdropping one random piece to all wallets holding ‘Digital’ framed Pioneers. If you hold a ‘Digital Hoskinson’ you will be airdropped 7 random Hyphae stills.
0 – 734
To wallets containing Digital Pioneers
735 – 3696
3697 – 7392
7393 – 14783
The exact ada price will be slightly different from the above price as we are using price randomisation as a way to help randomise the distribution. On the buy screen you will be given a custom amount of ADA to send and this will be used to link your CNFT to a randomly selected Hyphae + minting and sending fee.
Our last exhibition saw us raise over $100,000 (in ADA) for the charity MAPS. This time we are raising funds for the FFungi.org. FungiFoundation works to increase knowledge of fungal diversity, promote innovative fungal solutions, design fungal curricula for schools, and recommend public policy for fungal conservation. Recently they have partnered with Spun.Earth on their mission to map the fungal networks of planet Earth and advocate for their protection.
Join our Discord server to trade Hyphae with buyers/sellers to complete your collection.
Warning: If purchasing from a third party website always verify using our token policy id: 65cb5c652b6a493f881f19c1e4c19d1d48aba7ffe6fa460a12e40c61